Children & Golf
U.S. Kids Golf Academy
1 to 1 Coaching
Lincs Junior Golf Academy
U.S. Kids Golf Academy?
The Proven Path to Teaching Junior Golf
The player pathway makes it fun for children to learn while staying motivated to improve; it provides the perfect program for youngsters, parents, and coaches. Above all, it offers an easy to follow curriculum combined with awards; children can progress from beginner to elite player!
- The player pathway is a simple curriculum with skills checkpoints to guide development.
- It includes ten levels; each has putting, around the green, full swing, knowledge, and scoring skills to compete.
- Award pins motivate success.
- The player pathway include special “Star Awards” for completing levels five and ten.
The player pathway –
- is a progressive road map for success that challenges a child to develop golf skills at their own pace
- provides an essential communication means between the coach, parents and children
- allows parents to get involved in the learning process with the non-technical stuff
The booklet is designed to be a reference point for children and parents.
Each level has the following sections.
- forms and skills
- rules, etiquette and sportsmanship
- challenges for reinforcement
- scoring ability challenge
The child is set scoring challenges on the golf course to complete each level. Details of the new scoring system and hole lengths can be viewed below.
Getting your child into golf could be any easier.
View all the weekly dates or sessions using the link below and purchase an academy membership package (1, 5, 10 or 15 sessions).
You use a credit each week; if you can not make a week due to a change in circumstances and you let us know, you do not lose a credit, or if we can swap your child to a different session time, we will.
All multiple credit packages include the booklet and achievement pins, and please do not buy any golf clubs. We will measure your child and ensure they learn with the correctly sized clubs.
Lincs Junior Golf Academy
Golf and how it helps children to develop decision-making skills.
Children and GolfLincs Junior Golf AcademyWhy a developmental tool and not JUST a sport?Golf is more than an activity, and golf is a developmental tool preparing the child for adulthood. The significant aspect of this learning is that they do not know it is happening....
Golf and how it helps children to develop problem-solving skills.
Children and GolfLincs Junior Golf AcademyWhy a developmental tool and not a sport? cont...Following my last article, when I discussed how golf helps develop the skill of perseverance, I will now talk about another key life skill that golf silently promotes. Let me...
Golf – as a perfect developmental tool for your child
Children and GolfLincs Junior Golf AcademyWhy a developmental tool and not a sport?Golf is more than an activity, and golf is a developmental tool preparing the child for adulthood. The significant aspect of this learning is that they do not know it is happening....
Sign up and receive our monthly news and upcoming junior golf sessions.
Burghley Park Golf Club
St. Martins Without